20 April 2008

stuck

I cudn't believe 4 wut happen to me recently... i've never expect by applying the Law of attraction, everything comes very fast...

1. Almost everytime i go somewhere and need for parking space, i'd imagine there are space for me...and yes... i got it... in my office, in my residence, in the shoppling mall...

2. I think about E, wondering how is he doing rite now and start messaging him, after an hour he replied, "onl9 kejap boleh, saya tengah sedih".... hahhhhh!... wut happen? but yeah... we dont know how this situation coincidently work but there must something triggered in E's mind which intsruct the universe to send the wave to me to contact him.

3. After 3 days, I wonder about him... I go online only if i cud see him but he didnt. I imagine he was here... let say "balik kampung" or maybe he come to see his ex-gf so called to setle their problem... and last nite, he called, asked me to go out with him. wowowowowoooo!... i can't believe it but its true .

hmmm... and now im stucking... im afraid to imagine... afraid of shocking ...afraid of losing him...
Gosh... what should i do?

No comments: