11 June 2008

Wedding Abang

It’s been so long I’ve never put any entries in my blog… I was not in ‘my life’ for almost two weeks, been in Sabah and Terengganu, purposely attending my bro and sis wedding ceremony. There are stories I wanna share beginning wiv my brother’s wedding and the ‘Majlis Sambut Menantu’ at my sister’s side.

28th May, I fly to KK with Air Asia airlines AK5112 and has been landed on 11.45pm at Terminal 2, Kota Kinabalu International Airport. My sis and her fren, Salbiah was already there when I arrived. I asked her to buy some ‘Kepak Ayam’ , ‘must do’ while you’re in Sabah. We go to Pantai Tg Aru hoping there’s another gerai yang still jual dat kepak ayam. Lucky me, ada one gerai yang dah nak tutup but still have 4 kepaks (read : urgh…shud I put ‘s’ for many?). More than enuf for me. I only makan seketul, the rest was giving to Amin and his kawan.

29th May, it is a big day for my brother. Majlis Akad Nikah will be held at our house… wut? In bride’s house? Why is that so? Alaaa… this is wut we called ‘pembaharuan’… if my sister’s wedd dulu takde sanding-sanding so that my brother nikah kat rumah pengantin lelaki lah… hahaha… The majlis was smooth, only the rombongan pengantin perempuan came late and the Father in-law was nervous during the akad nikah. He was tersasul said the mas kahwin only RM1 instead of hundred? Hahaha… here are some pictures of the bride and bridegroom…and their newly parents-in-law.




30th May, I’ve been planning to ‘jalan-jalan cuci mata’ since mom has kursus in Penampang. Unfortunately, she never wake me up this morning, when I woke up, mom and sis already gone…huhuhu.. but lucky me, the kursus has been canceled… mom and sis drive all the way from home for nothing…kui kui kui… tu laaa… lain kali ajak la aku skali… kan dah sentap ..urgh...well, in my family, I was the very stubborn and sensitive and hati kering and out-spoken etc…

Since my so-called JJCM was cancelled, I go visit nenek at Kg Takis, Papar. Near to Hospital Papar so that it was easy for mom and my aunt to send grandma for her monthly treatment. Nenek was not in a good condition, few months ago, she was suffering a colon cancer and was undergone the operation to remove the affected colon. Last week, she was demam and a few rash affected some of her skin especially her back and her hand… kesian nenek kannnn… I went back to home after visiting nenek. Preparing the bunga telur for tomorrow’s ceremony. Zzzz

31st May, I woke up late because I was staying late nite boiling the egg, lepaking wiv the youngsters and mengemas pelamin. Tonight will have Majlis Berinai for my brother.

1st June, wake up early, get ready for sending my Bro to meet his bridegroom. It took 2 hours drive from our house to Kak Syima’s house at Kuala Penyu and on our way, we berselisih with 4 wedding convoi… hahaha… too many couple yang akan pecah dara malam nanti…ahax…

At nite, I go visit nenek again and get her bless since I will going back to KL tomorrow. Kemas-kemas dapur, preparing meals for members yang masih berkampung mengemas pinggan mangkuk. And Zzzzz… im so sleepy…

2nd June, packing my stuff, ops…all my baju was not laundry yet… 5 days in Sabah and I never wash my cloth…hahaha… I was thinking to send it to kedai dobi when I was in Bangi. Tonight, with AK5115, I fly back to KL.

This time, I’m so happy because during my bro’s wedd, I manage to control my anger, my sentap-sentap and my muka ketat. I only redha and try to hide or sleeping whenever I feel uncomfortable… alhamdulillah…

No comments: