11 June 2008

Feel gud indeed

Before leaving for 5 days off, I was helping Ina and Arif organizing their program Bermain Layang-layang bersama adik-adik Rumah Solehah by applying the transportation from NIOSH to bring the children to Bagan Lalang. With Puspanita, I manage to get the bus and authority to send the email to all NIOSH staff.

Credit to Kak Maria for helping and guiding me to make all this work for me. It is a very short notice program, lucky for those children coz the process was very easy, from issuing the memo to Pengerusi Puspanita, Booking the bus, get the approval form ES for the driver etc… Zillion thanx to NIOSH staff for contributing some money for this programme. Thanx to Kak D, Linda and Maya..also to Beego who at-last be part of them in this event.

Eventhou I cant join this program but I do feel that Allah were blessing me too. I was in a gud mood while in Sabah, and my journey to Kuala Terengganu was very smooth. Come back to work was sometimes awkward but I can control myself from get mad and being cruel to people around me. Yeay yeay…macam orang gila!

Looking at those picture taken by arif also bright my day. Thanks Allah, for letting me feel this memorable moment… feel the satisfaction …feel gud indeed.

No comments: