15 May 2008

a month to go

Sebelum malam berlalu pergi, sebelum tarikh beranjak sehari, saje nak bagitau beday saya sebulan lagi...jangan lupa masuk dalam diari, sebab tanggal 1406 saya biasanya menyepikan diri...ingat tau...
It was yesterday, when i decide to send a reminder to my closest frenz and family. Coz its really true, i never celebrate my birthday (read : after school)... I usually sleeping and dreaming... and perhaps pampering myself alone... muhasabah diri etc..

I wish if i cud celebrate my day wiv my love one, but my parents are so far away... my sister with her husband and my brother must be always with his newly-wed wife. My dearie little two brothers still further their studies. Then, with whom should i celebrate it? ... it must be me, alone again... hmmm...

Today, My mom said;
Setelah dinihari terlepas pergi, kini subu tiba lagi, Wahai anakanda yang selalu menyepi diri, Baru bonda terbaca luahan hati, SEBELUM TARIKH 1406 TIBA, BONDA HADIAHKAN IRINGAN DOA, WALAUPUN BONDA JAUH DIMATA, MOGA BAHAGIA, SELAMAT, SUKSES DAN BERTAKWA...

and it makes me cry...

*sigh

No comments: