14 May 2008

newly me...

i've been thinking to create a new blog as my previous was too 'glam' ...huhhh... glam keee? ko hengat ko chantek? (baca : menggunakan intonasi Zam...) hehehe... lots of stories yang secara tak sengaja mengguris sesetengah jiwa...chewah...

Yesterday morning, i made up to reactivate my blog in friendster, but, to be frank, blogging in friendster are quite difficult for me. Yet, i manage to create another blog in different engine... sangat-sangat hampa coz i cant really feel blogging somemore. Something has been missing...mebe my soul in it... ah!... im still in 'kuntum' mood anyway, but who cares?

Hopping that newly 'me and my life' & 'aku dan kehidupanku' (read : one is open for free viewing and the other one is restricted) gives strength to keep me alive, to keep me breath and to keep me feel love and be loved...wah... tak tinggal jugak trademark kuntum tu...

dear frenz and bloggers out there, feel free to view my blog and ur commentors are highly appreciated.

end... with a thousand smile :)

No comments: